Summer’s almost over, and you know what that means: MEETINGS! PLANNING! PHONE CALLS! EMAILS! Say goodbye to days of sun and fun, it’s time to WORK!
Remember all those promises you made to yourself last year that THIS YEAR you’d be more organized and efficient? Remember how you said, “Next year will be different! No longer will I take notes on random pieces of paper, only to crumple them up and leave them lying on the bottom of my computer bag. Instead, I will take notes in an organized, easily trackable manner. I will only use the neatest, tidiest, most professional ways of taking notes and doodling my way through meetings.”
Maybe over the summer, you gave up on these dreams of transforming your meeting, planning, note-taking approach. Perhaps you told yourself there was no way you could find a fun, coordinated way to both doodle and jot down vital info during those endless school-year meetings.
Here at Mosser Motivates, we do not want to see your dreams of taking control die like your motivation on the Friday before a three-day weekend. That’s why we spent our summer developing the SOS Planner—the only planner (that we know of) specifically designed for online and blended teachers.
This planner will make it both easy and FUN to step up your teaching game. No matter how stressed or overwhelmed you might feel, the SOS Planner will be there, like a life preserver for your already fragile mental status. It features visually delightful coloring-book style pages, inspirational and snarky quotes, and reminders to take care of both work AND you.
What’s inside the planner
This work/life-balance-saving planner includes:
- Inspirational quotes, snark, and advice from a caffeine-addict with the will and attitude to survive over fifteen years of online teaching and coaching
- Hand-drawn pages created by an art-loving educator who understands your day-to-day challenges
- Space to track holidays and horror days in the 2022–2023 school year
- Single-page, whole-month view offering fun holidays and self-care suggestions
- Two-page weekly spreads featuring daily and general planning space
- An approach to planning specifically created for online and blended educators, with daily “must-dos” for successful online teaching
- Snarky meeting notes pages for each month with designated space for action items
- Live lesson planning sheets
- Extra meeting note pages, birthday and important date reminders, and more!
Reserve your limited copy today!
This gorgeous, spiral-bound 8-1/2” x 11” planner also has a plastic protective cover, making it a great place to set your morning, afternoon, and/or evening coffee.
We expect the planner to begin shipping on July 28, just in time for the new school year. Supplies are limited—so reserve your copy today using the PayPal button below, or send a check payable to Desire’ Mosser to:
P.O. Box 5592
Clearwater, FL 33758
Digital copies available for purchase! If interested, please reach out to MosserMotivates@gmail.com.
About the artist
Artist Pam Willoughby is a second-career educator who earned her BFA in Graphic Design from Ringling College of Art + Design in Sarasota, FL. She has been a teacher and administrator for seventeen years, including five years as assistant principal of Pasco eSchool. She is passionate about finding and sharing creative solutions that support teachers and make their jobs a bit more joyful. For graphic design, illustration, and mural projects, contact her at email@example.com.